Spreading Love Throughout the City of Brotherly Love!
The WesGold Fellows Program
There is a known critical gap between the need for financial education in Philadelphia and the presence of innovative and comprehensive programs for students. WesGold Fellows was started in 2007 with the purpose of being a bridge that covers the gap between financial disparity and educational inequality. We are a comprehensive youth development program. Initially serving high school students, our Fellows now range from ages 14 to 21. VestedIn provides a paid personal and professional development opportunity for young adults focused on financial literacy, real estate and entrepreneurship.
Our Fellows are taught:
- How money works and how to manage it
- How business works and how to succeed in it
- How to professionally communicate and network effectively
- How to leverage their skills, passions, and interests into careers
- How to use their power to positively impact their community
Our Fellows are empowered to:
- Expand their perspectives
- Learn the keys to financial success and earning income
- Engage with mentors and professionals from different fields
- Discover their college and career interests
- Explore the fundamentals of business and entrepreneurship
Dismantling Cycles Through the Action of Education
The WesGold Fellows is a dynamic and interactive development program designed around the Five Pillars of Success:
Interactive Learning Format
Our internship structure is broken down into weekly activities and weekly themes. Read more about the unique way that we format our program.